Thursday 1 November 2012

the fun, the strange, and the warm

We had a fun time at the beach last week. We met up with some other home schooling families for some fun and games and some beach art creating.




The day after our beach visit we came across the strangest thing. A mini remote control speedboat race ..... yes really! These guys were extremely serious about the whole thing, I think I may have stuck my foot in it by suggesting it looked like fun ...





On a completely different note, we finally have a woodstove, this has been wished for for many years and I am so happy its here. I keep cleaning it and making sure its ok! Can't wait to cosy up through the winter.


Jo x 



1 comment:

  1. the wood stove looks so cozy and romantic, glad you wish came true! I bet it was fun watching the race boats :)

    ReplyDelete